Why Order From Us?
- Quality Products
- Low Cost Pills
- Fast Worldwide Dispatch
- Free Delivery On 3 Packs Or More
- Discreet Product Packaging
Prozac 20mg Anti-Depressant Pills
PLEASE NOTE: There is a Delivery charge of 10.00 USD on all orders for 2 packs and under. Orders of 3 packs and over delivery is FREE.
- Avoid purchasing Prozac anti-depressant tablets and pills online from a web site which claims to sell a cheaper form of Prozac. You could be risking your health by buying fake and non genuine Prozac.
- Buy Prozac anti-depressant pills online either from a retail pharmacy or a certified online pharmacy where you know you will be getting genuine Prozac.
- Fake Prozac anti-depressants can contain unknown and potentially harmful substances which could result in serious health problems.
- It's better to be safe than sorry - Buy genuine, Prozac anti-depressant tablets online from an established website and online pharmacy such as www.sleepingtablets-online.com.
Why is Prozac Prescribed?
Prozac is prescribed for the treatment of depression, that is, a continuing depression that interferes with daily functioning. The symptoms of major depression often include changes in appetite, sleep habits, and mind/body coordination; decreased sex drive; increased fatigue; feelings of guilt or worthlessness; difficulty concentrating; slowed thinking; and suicidal thoughts.
Prozac is also prescribed to treat obsessive-compulsive disorder. An obsession is a thought that won't go away; a compulsion is an action done over and over to relieve anxiety. The drug is also used in the treatment of bulimia (binge-eating followed by deliberate vomiting). It has also been used to treat other eating disorders and obesity.
In addition, Prozac is used to treat panic disorder, including panic associated with agoraphobia (a severe fear of being in crowds or public places). People with panic disorder usually suffer from panic attacks--feelings of intense fear that develop suddenly, often for no reason. Various symptoms occur during the attacks, including a rapid or pounding heartbeat, chest pain, sweating, trembling, and shortness of breath.
Prozac is a member of the family of drugs called "selective serotonin re-uptake inhibitors." Serotonin is one of the chemical messengers believed to govern moods. Ordinarily, it is quickly reabsorbed after its release at the junctures between nerves. Re-uptake inhibitors such as Prozac slow this process, thereby boosting the levels of serotonin available in the brain.